It’s that time again; once every for years geeks from all over the globe come down to the Netherlands for a Hackercon. This year it’s HAR; “Hacking at Random“. I will be there as well to watch, learn, do and have fun! I’ve written a bit about this event on Dutch blog Retecool (so yes it’s in Dutch), as it came up a bit earlier this year as well. They will try to provide you all with streams of the talks (Dutch article), so you can all enjoy the latest news on tech and security related issues. You can find the program here. I will try to follow some cool stuff myself, of course and will write a bit about it later on, hopefully as soon as next week. I will try to be at “My BREIN hurts! ” and “Panel discussion with Brein and HAR” so you will definately hear from this and possibly some GSM network related stuff that I will try to cover with a blogpost…
WelcomeI am Gyurka Jansen and I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Currently I'm working as a consultant for a Market Research agency in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We're trying to find new fast, smart and 'social' ways to do research. I'm an editor for the Dutch website 'ThePostOnline' and I write articles for several marketing blogs. I'm a regular on Dutch Radio 1.
Using my sociological and technical expertise I give trainings and guest lectures about new media, online marketing and online research. You can read more about me here. Or check out:
- Collegetour-selfie; Wat is Twan Huys aan het doen???
- Dieren gemaakt van bestek
- Poll: De grote gemeenteraads-verkiezingenpeiling
- Baby’tje verkleed als televisiesterren
- IRT-affaire – Hield Teeven drugscrimineel Cees ‘Puk’ H. uit de wind?
- Obama zwaar in de zeik genomen tijdens interview
- Mysterie vermiste Boeing 777 wordt groter en groter
- Hugo & Hugo: NL wereldland, hoe gaat het eigenlijk met wereldland Nederland?
- Mensen met een mening: dinsdageditie
- Sanoma lanceert nieuwe online marktplaats voor media-freelancers: Hubly.nl