It’s that time again; once every for years geeks from all over the globe come down to the Netherlands for a Hackercon. This year it’s HAR; “Hacking at Random“. I will be there as well to watch, learn, do and have fun! I’ve written a bit about this event on Dutch blog Retecool (so yes it’s in Dutch), as it came up a bit earlier this year as well. They will try to provide you all with streams of the talks (Dutch article), so you can all enjoy the latest news on tech and security related issues. You can find the program here. I will try to follow some cool stuff myself, of course and will write a bit about it later on, hopefully as soon as next week. I will try to be at “My BREIN hurts! ” and “Panel discussion with Brein and HAR” so you will definately hear from this and possibly some GSM network related stuff that I will try to cover with a blogpost…
WelcomeI am Gyurka Jansen and I live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Currently I'm working a a consultant for a Market Research agency in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We're trying to find new fast, smart and 'social' ways to do research. I'm an editor for the Dutch website 'ThePostOnline' and I write articles for several marketing blogs. I'm a regular on Dutch Radio 1.
Using my sociological and technical expertise I give trainings and guest lectures about new media, online marketing and online research. You can read more about me here. Or check out:
- Doutzen Kroes laat borsten uit
- Nederland Sterk & Sociaal!
- Kroningsgate: Adieu Fred de Graaf
- Bob Dylan de man met de sleutel
- Politieke reacties op rapport belastingplannen
- Belastingplan maakt ZZP’er totaal kapot
- Amsterdamse havenbedrijf waarschuwt voor afbraakstrategie
- Video: Kleine boeren verdwijnen uit Nederland
- Zuster des doods Theresia vd Knaap mag in Brits ziekenhuis blijven werken
- ‘Molotovman’ wéér bedreigd